Thursday, October 16, 2014

Final Reflection of the Process


Reflection


I have enjoyed the experience of blogging about my research. It provides a method of outputting data in a way that can be organized in a variety of ways. Whether the individual is visual, auditory, artistic, methodical, or any other type of learner, blogs lend themselves to varying learning styles. It also provides a means to organize a plethora of data in one place. Instead of trying to organize paperwork and resources, it allows a method to upload files, graphs, images, videos, and data.

For me the experience of blogging provided me a familiar means which I am comfortable with to organize my research. I was able to develop my ideas as I went through the process and, at each stage, I was able to add a new page to my blog. When I found new information, I simply went to the page that correlated with what I found and added to it. It also allows others to view my findings. In this way, I am sharing the knowledge I have gathered which lends itself to the very concept I was researching; the use of Web 2.0 and 3.0 in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment